Tuesday, September 11, 2007

More summer

I miss super Saturdays, I miss going into town on our nights off, I miss the tuck staff giving me abuse, I miss my Friday night flurry date, I miss being too hot, I miss soul house, I miss impact, I miss the radio station playing all day, I miss the BBQ on super Saturday, I miss chilling on the maintenance docks with the nurses, I miss walking up past the health care centre and having a chat with whoever is outside then moving on to chat to the senior high staff on my way to my room, I miss being the designated driver for the healthcare centre, I miss beechwood banter, I miss walking in on the girls watching the oc, I miss breakfast with Calais, I miss daily hug time, I miss the tuck girls always asking for free stuff, I miss the office calling me on the radio, I miss the all staff meetings, I miss there always being people sitting outside the office and Ferndale, I miss a lot about summer…

The fall is ok once again its hard not just only to settle after the summer but after having such good times last fall, winter and spring and adapting to a new leadership that are new and don’t really know what they are doing at times, Its hard not to just take it by the scruf of the neck and sort it out as I know it can be SO good here- Its frustrating, I have offered my advice at times and told them to use me whenever and for whatever so hopefully Ill be able to get involved even more as they find their feet.

Here’s to not being allowed to use our laptops at meals, all the anti social jokes, Tom going back to England tomorrow, always thinking that Rebecca’s name is Joanne, watching the Ireland match with Andy and Matt, “Kirky Turkey”, to pee races, my wrestling match with Arlene [current score 1-1], Hazelwoods free t-shirt competition, Lindsay coming for a surprise visit, going to Bent River for dinner, finally catching a mouse and to going to visit friends at the end of the month.

Pictures: Top myself, Steph & Sammy, below all the tuck crew, Bottom we have myself, Mike and Johnny this pictures makes me laugh the boys [both from N.I] just look so unimpressed!! [granted they did just play wet & wild] Plus the sky in the background is pretty sweet!!

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2007 6:49 pm, Blogger Cassie Lam said...

awk! reading this makes me miss summer!!!!

and did i take that picture?!?!? lol.

hope ur ok!
xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home