Friday, September 07, 2007

Unsettled- But im sure it will be all good in the hood soon enough.

The first week of Fall crew is drawing to a close. There have been more bad times than good times [but the good have been pretty sweet!] The summer is a hard season to recover from... and its hard not comparing this season to past seasons with my old beloved bosses [The left :-( ]. The thought of my road trip over to Alberta and Vancouver will help me through. I do know deep down that I'll be fine and given a couple of weeks ill fully be in the swing of it. It is nice to know the place and people so well and not being out of my depth.

Here's to the Kirk smirk, driving the new pick up truck to Barrie, for some reason not catching any mice with the current 12 set traps, repeating a prank, running 18 k tomorrow, the return of "that's sick, not like sick sick but sick!", anti social, remembering how much I hate ropes and to my new wee bum chum.

Pictures: Just a couple of the good times in Spring.

1 Comments:

At September 07, 2007 5:51 pm, Blogger Paul Coles said...

Hey Rach,

Great to hear about your continueing adventures in my lost but not forgotten homeland. I would love to make a visit there sometime. We will see. have a good road trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home