Friday, September 21, 2007

New heights

On Tuesday I got trained on how to run the zip line from the tower. The tower is 70 feet in the air. This is the only job on camp I have never done before. It is really nice to do something new even thought there are so many activates. It is however a job that is very scary my heart is in my mouth every time I sent 3 kids at a time off a small ledge with a 70 foot drop! With me being the one responsible for them sliding not falling!! I triple check them before they go. In time my confidence will grow but not too much that ill send thm without checking them at least twice! It is a sweet view from up there and again at times I can be alone as I wait for kids to climb the cargo net.

Pictures: On the right view from the top, left view to the bottom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home