Thursday, November 22, 2007

Public transport, green truck & snow

My new job is pretty sweet I have to say really enjoying it and looking forward to really getting my teeth stuck in over the next few weeks. There is a great atmosphere in the office very relaxed and comfortable. I’m staying downtown this week and thought I was doing well with public transport until this morning when I made a few school boy errors-
1) I got off the subway at the wrong station.
2) Tried to get on the bus at the drop off point rather than the boarding area.
3) I wasn’t balance when the bus pull out and I fell on top of a randomer.
4) I got on the wrong bus and had to get off in the middle of no where and wait for another one.

I was 20 minutes late due to above 5 points but it was ok my boss was also just getting in!

Here’s to getting my own car soon, going back up to the woods to work this weekend, walking in the rain, staying with Yetunde this week and catching up on the past 6 months, finding an outfit for a work fundraising dinner on Thursday night, to Arlene accidentally volunteering to work this weekend, Claire ripping the back pocket of my jeans, watching 3 hours of Miami ink, to going to the US/Canada border next week to get my work permit extended, the current snow storm, Arlene and the green truck fiasco [For some reason someone thought it would be a good idea to let her drive!] to my first bent river burger, racing Kenny on the zipline, looking up at the stars as light snow starts to fall over the lake, “Have you ever met me before?!” and to Alice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home