Saturday, February 09, 2008

Books, hockey and pizza

The Kite runner: read it- I’m not going to lie to you it may rip your heart out several times. However a great book. I finished it on Friday afternoon and went and watched the film that night. The film was
good but I felt they rushed the ending. If
you have only watched the movie you NEED to read the book. There is so much more detail and feeling.

Here’s to going to watch Cameron’s hockey game and freezing!, making my first cake, flying home on 2nd June for a few weeks!, (red) cards, my 24 poster finally staying up, to going to Boston pizza for Trish’s birthday, calling that we would be taken out for lunch on Trish’s birthday, "always a pleasure never a chore", getting my health card and sin number, the Brushetts coming for dinner, to David doodling, both doors of my car freezing shut!, "for you a thousand times over", tickle monster, learning to play poker, the basement nearly being finished, and to the day I never have to write another critical path!

Pictures: Cameron playing hockey- he's the one in blue closet to the left side. Then lisa [friend, co worker and landlord] and I.

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2008 7:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rachel!

just stumbled across your blog...seems like life has changed loads for ya!! how are things going?

keep lookin up,
rick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home