Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Walks, talks & lake views

Things are ticking along nicely. Work is good picking up rightly and getting busy. I took the opportunity to explore my local area by foot the other day. Now that it is starting to heat up a tad it was a lot more pleasurable. Where I am living its less than a five minute walk to Lake Ontario. You can see right across to the states from the cliffs. It will be a great place to go walking once the ground dries up a bit more. And hopefully not just walking as I officially today started my running season [My running season being from when it snows until it stops snowing!] I needed to post a couple of letters so I decided to run to the post office a couple of kilometers away. All was well my new trainers were fine but it is still mighty cold, will will be nice to not have to dress warm to go running- Bring on Spring and Summer!!

Here’s to Facebook scrabble, dreams of traveling out west with Emma, “Not dat way waychel, not dat way!”, Emma asking me to go on her class trip with her, to Monday night chat time, "Shrek babies" the roof falling through in Paul and Lisa’s bedroom,“You couldn’t get any less Irish…”, working from home, to cooking on Good Friday, writing letters, the extremely bad waiter at the pickle barrel, going to Rainforest café for Montana’s birthday, celebrating St Patrick’s day with Rosie and Kate and to running out of petrol due to the petrol light deciding not to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home