Friday, March 21, 2008

Ski day, Easter & Sun burn

It’s been a fairly normal week. What did suck about it was that I only got good Friday off! No Easter Monday or Tuesday for me! This is a true sign of being in the big bad world! On Friday I made dinner for the family I’m staying with and a couple of friends which seemed to be a success as there was not a lot let over. We then went to church and to the cinema with some friends from up north. Saturday and Sunday was very relaxed didn’t do much apart from go to church. On Monday Muskoka Woods had a ski day for all guests, staff and alumni. It was an hour north of Toronto outside Barrie. It was a good time no bones were broken. However I didn’t get sun burnt and we got stuck in lots of traffic on the 400 due to an accident which held us up for well over an hour. I’m going up north for a meeting tomorrow and then working from the office up there and coming back down the road on Saturday afternoon. It’s always nice to spend time at camp and not have to work rec staff!
Here’s to “I’ll bust your britches!”, The Easter bunny forgetting to come, Molly letting me put her pajamas on her without crying!, Going on Emma’s (the 5 year old) field trip with her- we’re going to a maple syrup farm should be good times had by all, bad mental images, Cadburys popping mini eggs, to Molly dipping her pasta and chicken into her orange juice before eating it, "what was i thinking? a t shirt and a suede jacket! I might as well be naked!", and to"and I was sick, I knew I was sick because there was sick beside me"
Pictures: Top- Lisa, myself and Megan. Bottom- Kate, Roise and Jordan. Taken at the ski day. All people I work with.

2 Comments:

At June 01, 2008 7:58 pm, Blogger Paul Coles said...

hello... where are you? Whats up? Have you moved out of blogland?

 
At July 13, 2008 10:42 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Time for an update my friend, time for an update...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home