Monday, January 29, 2007

Walking on water

On Monday mornings when no kids are here we are given work projects which are to last all morning so we always take our time. Tom and I were given the quickest jobs so a lot of time wasting was done including... We had to walk down and check that the boat house was clean. As we approach the lake we see that someone had walked over the frozen lake. So we decided it might be a good idea to follow the footprints and walk across the lake to the boat house. I was very carefully walking on the original footprints were as Tom decided to be slightly more adventurous and walked out towards the middle of the lake were all of a sudden there was a huge sound of ice cracking and tom running back towards me. Deciding it was better to keep going we stuck to the current prints very close to the shore. The thing was if Tom had of gone through the ice I dont know what I could of done about it and I was laughing very hard at his reaction!

Here's to taking my bed apart, a very good late night chat, waist deep snow, to hosting in pairs this week and to Kandance getting an electric shock changing a light bulb!

Picture: Tom and I freezing after Steph making us come down to take pictures of the lake, which was pointless because as you can see its clearly night time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home