Monday, January 15, 2007

It snowed

It started to snow yesterday... I thought this was the best picture to show you its progress so far. It stopped for a while but now has recommenced.

Oh… funny story- You know I try to go to the gym everyday well on Sunday afternoon/evening it was reported that both the treadmills were not working. By this morning they were still not working. You can imagine that people (including myself) were not happy as there was a lot more waiting about for machines etc. Later this afternoon Lindsay and I are watching a DVD when Steph comes in and asks if we knew why anyone would turn the breaker/fuse off in the music hall!? My mind suddenly went back to Sunday afternoon and started to laugh… Tom and I were clearing up the music hall from the weekend groups. The strobe lights and disco ball were still on. I flicked a few switches before Tom came and told me how to turn them off. Turns out I turned the breaker off for one side of the Music hall without realising it! I have taken a lot of abuse and I’m sure ill continue too.

Here’s to a school cancelling and us getting 2.5 days off work!, to getting 24 taped every week, finding a good church and to apple crisp.

1 Comments:

At January 16, 2007 6:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha. That made me laugh a lot! Very funny story. I am surprised you owned up - I might have just sneaked in and flicked them back on again - all a mystery!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home