Thursday, November 09, 2006

The rents

My parents flew in on Friday and I picked them up and drove back in a bit of a snow blizzard! They had a tour of the woods on Saturday and met all my friends which was cool. We caught the greyhound bus back down to Toronto on Monday. After we got to our hotel we went for a walk downtown had our lunch in the Eaton centre and mossied about until bed time. Tuesday was the best day we went on a day trip to Niagara Falls and got a helicopter ride over them was so sweet! We had lunch over looking the falls and then watched an i max movie on them. Bet you didn’t know that the falls have moved approx 11 k from where people believe they originally started?! On Wednesday we had our lunch up the CN Tower I have to say it was the poshest restaurant I have ever eaten at but I did laugh when they produced Tomato Ketchup especially as I didn’t ask for it! The CN Tower was amazing but was pretty misting up there so sadly we didn’t see much.I then came back up the road on Wednesday night giving the parents Thursday to themselves before they fly home on Friday morning.
We’ve been playing a game called bang this week. All the staff are given another staff members name. The goal is to kill that person by using your hand as a gun on the person and saying bang. The person has to be alone and no one else can hear you say bang and it has to be outdoors. When you kill someone they give you the name of the person they are after until its down to 2 people who battle it out. It was great craic I managed to kill 3 people and stay alive until I went to Toronto. I get off the bus from Toronto and got shot straight away by Dave who was picking me up I tried to call foul fair play but apparently a game is a game! Also been playing some settlers have some new interesting rules to add to our game at Christmas. Here’s to: “That’s remarkable I’ve never actually seen anyone do that before!”, to Mike chasing down a ranger to kill Landon in bang, to TW, to rays stir fry and to getting slightly addicted to Smallville!

2 Comments:

At November 10, 2006 5:15 pm, Blogger Jo-Jo said...

kirk...BANG, is such a kool game, so addictive...my last ss team, we played it for the full 2 weeks, gets really competitive, and makes you really paranoid of being alone with people! i love it! Crazy dat your havn root canal cuz think i have to have one soon 2, let me know how painful it is!! look forward to seeing you at christmas x jojo

 
At November 14, 2006 11:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know your bebo is marked as private therefore your link to it doesn't work...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home