Wednesday, November 22, 2006

No pictures allowed in Walmart

As it turns out a root canal is not as half as bad as I expected it to be! In fact I even uttered the words “Is that it?!” So fear not if your dentist ever tells you that you need a root canal. On Monday night bored we headed to Walmart for a worst dressed custom contest. Melissa picked Lindsay’s outfit and Aaron choose mine. I think its petty fait to say I won! Thanks to Walmarts no picture policy there is no good photographic proof. I put my phone on silent and took a picture of myself. Below what you see is a maroon skirt with a pair of blue/green ¾ length track suit bottoms or as they are known here leisure pants! I’ve spent my free time mastering some activates- basketball, archery [check out the picture all arrows on the board with blue being the furthest out] and roller skating next on my list is going down ramps on a skateboard, learning to inline skate and reaching the top of the third climbing wall- good job I’ve nearly a full week of free time here next week!

Here’s to Lindsay pulling the heater box off the wall, “If I had a million dollars”, to having a French emersion school here this week, Zombie, buying the ugliest hat and making Mike wear it, having our one on one evaluations at the weekend, "The top of my fish smells like fruit loops!" to travel insurance, the rental rocket, spreading the love of boxsets, "I think my fish are eating their babies", and to up and coming road trips.

2 Comments:

At November 25, 2006 8:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flip I wondered, I thought your taste in clothes had taken a change for the better... mind you I was surprised to think of you paying for your clothes and not the usual free mission trip stuff!!! ;-) (Now there is an old joke from many moons ago)

 
At November 26, 2006 9:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a PINK top your wearing Rachel?!!! Surely not! There will be a blue moon. Still theres a first time for everything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home