Tuesday, December 26, 2006

More Blog tagging:

Due to pressure from Emma Duncan who tagged me here you go 5 things you may or may not know about me...

1. When I was a wee kid I had to have my shoe laces pulled so tight that it would either cut the circulation off to my feet or leave lace marks on my feet. Both feet also had to be of equal tightness. Many shoe laces were snapped trying to accomplish this, we also discovered that velcro didnt help.

2. I at a very young age I refused to wear any kind of pink, lacy or dress like clothes or played with any form of dolls. I did ask for a wheel barrow for my third birthday so I could follow dad about the garden.

3. Once at North Rugby club [now Belfast Harlequins] I went to visit Santa and received a handbag and beaded necklace and bracelet, I wasn’t pleased with this even more so when my brother appeared out with a racing car. I balled my eyes out until my dad went in and asked if they would change my girl present to a boy one!

4. My brother and I used to have a radio station called Bluebell FM. In which my brother used to walk through the fields around our house with a bit of metal for a microphone. Called bluebell fm due to a tunnel full of trees and bluebells.

5. When my brother and I were wee and my younger twin cousins used to come and stay some weekends we used to take a twin each and “train” them, we were their coaches and make them fight each other, and got cross when they got didn’t comply with the game or got upset if they were losing and my brother and I used to fight over who got which twin.

I tag Dan Weekes and Paul Coles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home