Monday, January 15, 2007

24 Season 6! [No spoilers!]

On a more exciting note than the snow...
24 SEASON 6 HAS STARTED!!

The new season kicked off with a 2 hour premiere on Sunday night and 2 hours tonight! Was very very good not as intense as the start of season 5 but it still kept me on the edge of my seat. The Trailors for the next episode look like they are going to pull something amazing out of the bag! As I am a true fan, and the best way to watch 24 is not having any knowledge of whats about to come all I can say to my fellow 24 fans is- its going to be insane!!

2 Comments:

At January 16, 2007 6:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Starts on Sundan here!! Woohoo! Am so excited!

 
At January 23, 2007 8:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

here...how about 5 goals for 2007 or 5 things you want to do before you die...start the taggn again im bored. jojo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home