Saturday, February 03, 2007

Playing in the snow

I've been here for over a month but today was the first day that I played in the snow rather than just working in it. I was in charge of snow shoeing today but I didnt have to teach today just hand out the snow shoes so in between groups I made a fort and snow angels. Its been snowing pretty steady the past few days and thats to continue until at least tuesday. At some points today I was walking in snow that was up to my waist.

Other good news came from my good friend Gregory who informed me that if I pay a small fee of $9.99 I can watch the Wales v Ireland game tomorrow live- I am very happy.

Here's to building my first snow fort, Lindsays barney hands, "This would make a great reality tv show we could call it H- Wood!!", sleeping for a straight 14 hours, to how good 24 season 6 is, Lindsay [who doesnt know how to use a microwave] defrosting cookies by using the pre set popcorn botton, to laughing way to much at a teacher during tubing this week, Ray's amazing stir fry, to Tom losing his phone in the snow, making an illegal tubing run, and to watching Alias.


Pictures: Top is me in my fort, below it is kids skiiing and snow shoeing and over to the right is me atempting a snow angel but burrying myself as the snow is was deep and fluffy!!

2 Comments:

At February 05, 2007 10:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure you keep your gloves on!!

 
At February 06, 2007 12:55 am, Blogger emma said...

2 things - 1. good on you Barbara with the comments!! and 2. SOOOO Jealous!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home