Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Time: A funny old thing…

This Thursday marks the 1 year anniversary of the start of my traumatic journey from o2 to Bible College! 26th May 2004 was my first interview for Bavarian I remember as it was my birthday! [Couldn’t help but mention that!] This time last year the thought had barely entered my head to go to bible college and now I’ve finished and passed [with flying colours!] my first year. I’ll be honest I have doubted if I’m doing the right thing or not but every time I have major doubts and begin to worry the Lord blocks it out firmly with a good essay grade, an encouraging word or opening a door amongst other things, At least ill not get to 35 look back and think…. What if I had of gone to Bible College. Which was always my biggest fear in the decision process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home