Saturday, April 23, 2005

I near shat myself...

My parents were away on holiday, when they are away I check all the doors in the house are closed and locked before I go to bed. I was walking from the bathroom to my bedroom which is just a few steps when NO JOKE- The door of the spare room opened!! It was one of those times when your so scared it hurts! I plucked up the courage to push the door open wide... I couldnt see anything so further in a went... still shating myself I turned the light on [It was like one of those horror films when you just know they shouldnt go in] Thankfully nothing there. But how freaky is that? The door opening when it was tight shut?!

3 Comments:

At April 23, 2005 1:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

again the title in itself makes me laugh...!! x

 
At April 24, 2005 7:49 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Funny thats what made me laugh the most to....

 
At April 25, 2005 6:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im glad it amused you! im sure you wouldnt of been laughing had it happened to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home