Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Progress?

The marathon is now less than a month away and I’ve upped my training. Running most days of the week and ran round Castlewellan lake on Saturday!! Was pleased with myself I have to say despite the pain I was in afterwards. Its true what they say when it comes to running there is a barrier to cross and when you get to that point and don’t give up you can run on a lot further... either that or I’m getting fitter either way its all good! [There is a sponsorship form at the information desk- I’m not going through this pain for nothing so sign up some money on Sunday : Money raised will be divided between the Ukraine team and the Ballynahinch community project]

The Ukraine Team has now grown to 37 instead of 36 got a very last minute team member today. Also on Wednesday I head to Ukraine for 6 days would appreciate your prayers for travel and for all the preparations I have to do out there for the summer as some of it has got complicated. I’m travelling out by myself on Wednesday and then meeting up with Gordon and co when they arrive on Thursday travelling to Volochisk on the over night train and on Friday I’m going to Khmelnitsky for more camp/practical team preparation. It’ll be good to meet up with old friends and people I met at camp down through the years not to mention the people in Volochisk. Slava Bogu

1 Comments:

At April 05, 2005 5:35 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Much love and prayers for the journey :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home