Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Back to college...

Started back to college today, weird being back after so long, especially as everyone had been on placement either at home or internationally- I arrived to a frenzy of people embracing and chatting. Had to pick my classes was a tad annoyed as in the end I didn’t get a choice- because I didn’t take a bible based class last year I have to take one this year. So I’m taking- Exploring the Jewish world and biblical discipleship as well as my placement with the church. Also no 9am starts which is always good!

2 Comments:

At February 16, 2005 9:11 am, Blogger Unknown said...

College - work - study wha?

 
At February 21, 2005 10:57 pm, Blogger charlie said...

is the 'insights from judaism class' with Desi - if so, listen up - lots of gems.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home