Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Certain dreams better not come true...

It’s not good that 5 months before the Ukraine team goes I am already dreaming about things going wrong! I’ve had four dreams so far:

1. The team are about to get on the bus at the bottom of my lane [don’t know why my lane but hey it’s a dream!] and suddenly the team start to run up the road! I wait about for a few minutes giving off about how it wasn’t very funny then decide to go up the road after them. Only to find a few team members who inform me no one is going- I have to cancel the trip and no one even cares the trip is cancelled!

2. Outside Kiev airport- It occurs to me I had not organised anybody into teams: No one knew where they were going or what they were meant to be doing, and the team start fighting about who should be in whose team- in the pouring rain!

3. We arrived in Kiev airport and I had forgotten to send away for the Visas so we were not allowed to enter the country and had to get back on the next plane!

4. Searching for what check in desk to go to at Dublin airport to find that I had got the flight times wrong and we had missed the plane!

I hope none of these actually happen! Dream 1 would be the most worrying as I hope I wouldn’t be stupid enough to forget to send for visas or spilt people into teams. Ill make sure I triple check the flight times before I book and before we leave for the airport!!

1 Comments:

At March 03, 2005 1:43 am, Blogger Jo-Jo said...

Hey rach, pretty freaky dreams....you should probably pray against them. talk to you soon, Jo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home