Friday, July 01, 2005

The time has come

In the early hours of tomorrow morning we leave for Ukraine. I really can’t believe this day has come. I’m very excited to see and experience what God is going to do… it must be big (whether we see it or not) as there has been that much opposition to everything I’ve tried to organise. I feel a mixture of nerves, excitement and for some reason pure fear! I was invited along to the Youth For Christ Eastern Europe monthly board meeting this morning was a great time of fellowship and to put faces to names etc it was also a good encouragement as we prayed for the trip. One of the people there felt strongly during the prayer time that she had to give me the following verses:

But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the LORD – Jeremiah 1 v 7

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. – Joshua 1 v 9

and someone else told me the best was yet to come – That’s encouraging!

Here we go again…may ALL the glory be given to God and that ALL will see how great, how great our God is!

May we head boldly out into this international field

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home