Thursday, June 02, 2005

Bristol baby!

I just returned last night form a few relaxing days in Bristol with my bgf’s Emma and Claire. Good times were had by all and thankfully the twitch in my left eye stopped! [I kid you not- all last week it was giving it dixie!] On Monday we went and supported Claire as she completed her first triathlon followed by a BBQ at night, shopping and the OC on Tuesday, more shopping and Napoleon dynamite on Wednesday. Had a close call at the airport- Due to my boredom of waiting for my flight to be called I phoned a good friend to fill in time, the next thing I hear is “Could passenger Kirk on flight 445 to Belfast please proceed immediately to the departure gate" I was so embarrassed the entire plane was waiting for me!

2 Comments:

At June 02, 2005 5:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even thinking about that Kirk makes me laugh...LOL!!

 
At June 03, 2005 3:39 pm, Blogger charlie said...

Napolean Dynash*te again! That must have been hard work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home