Monday, June 20, 2005

How im feeling... explained

Im almost ready to give up and throw the towel in regarding Ukraine, the race is nearly over but im tired and beaten. The past 2 weeks even the simplest of things has gone wrong [So badly that my computer won't copy and paste devotionals sent to me in emails for a daily reading book for the team yet it'll copy and paste everything else!] Now we're thousands of pounds short in our budget and all the hard graft of fundraising seems a waste. My brain feels like a dried up pea. Im down but im not out. Satan isnt happy that Im taking 46 people away to serve the Lord, and for all to see how great our Lord is and for hundreds of Ukrainian people to see and hear about Jesus, and for 46 people to experience new things and to return home fired up and ready to get stuck in at home. Would appreciate prayers for preparation over the next week and a half as there's much to do and time is sliping away espically as ive to work in carphone for 4 days next week and that all this going round in my head won't effect my sleep- Thank you. On the up here's to Coldplay concert on Wednesday!

1 Comments:

At June 21, 2005 6:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Dear Rachel! I'll be praying for you like crazy. Keep up the good work! God will shower you with love and comfort as a reward for your endurance.

P.s. Enjoy Coldplay. I'M SO JEALOUS!!!! 'tears stream down [my] face'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home